Acular or ketorolac eye drop is a best effective eye drop used to get relief of certain eye problems like eye pain, stinging, burning, watery eyes, etc. The medication is also useful in the period of post-operative eye surgery. Sometimes your doctor may advise you to use the eye drop in other eye problems. Buy Acular if you get rid of these problems.
What is Acular eye drop?
Buy Aculareye drop or Ketorolac, because it is an anti-inflammatory, non-steroidal medication, used blocks the prostaglandin synthesis. Prostaglandin is a substance, which is responsible for the symptoms of burning, pain, irritation, etc. of the eyes.
When you should not use Acular ?
- The medication should not be used if you are allergic to it.
- If you are in the last trimester of the pregnancy.
What should you discuss with a doctor before using it?
Before using the Ketorolac eye drop, one must discuss about the suitability of the medication for him/her, particularly in the following conditions:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You are under any prescription drugs, non-prescription drugs, herbal medication, etc.
- You have any history of drug allergy.
- You have other eye diseases.
- You are experiencing any other major health issue.
While using the Acular eye drop, one must also think about the drug reactions. Thus, it is very important to tell your doctor if you are already consuming any other drug, because sometimes concomitant use of Ketorolac with other drug may cause serious complications.
How should you use Acular eye drop?
Like every eye care medicine, you should always wash your hands properly before using Acular eye drop. You should apply 1-2 drop of the solution into the each affected eye. After applying the solution, you should close your eyes for some time, so that the medication enters into the eyes properly. Do not use other eye drop without consulting with your doctor during the use of Acular. If your doctor permits, then give a gap of at least 5 minutes. Before using the eye drop, always remove your contact lens. Close the lid of the bottle tightly after every use, and also avoid touching the tip of the applicator tip, to prevent the bacterial infection.
Using Acular may cause some minor side effects which occur only for a short time, like headache, stinging, irritation, etc. If you develop any other symptoms like chest pain, shortness of breath, change in the taste, etc., then call your doctor at once for immediate help.
- Acular or Ketorolac should be used only after talking to your doctor.
- Do not share your medication with anyone else, because it might not suit him/her.
- Talk to your doctor if you don’t get relief after using the eye drop in the expected time.
- Read the leaflet very carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist if anything you don’t understand.
- Keep the medicine out of the reach of the children and pets.
- Store it at room temperature, below 30 degree C.
You can buy Generic Acular (Ketorolac tromethamine)0.05ml bottle online from our authentic and trustworthy medical shop to get the product in best quality at a cheaper price.