Abortion is a way of ending the unintended pregnancy by the removal of the fetus and placenta from the mother’s womb.
Termination of pregnancy is not a simple resolution for any lady, but some circumstances force them to do abortion. The most common reasons are responsible for the abortion are rape, if the lady is not prepared physically and mentally to continue her pregnancy.
Women get confused with the usage of MTP kit, whether it is safe or not, way to use, what safety measures are to be taken, etc.This blog definitely provides you complete knowledge about the MTP kit.
The most known process of medical abortion is done with the help of MTP kit or abortion pill. It is to be used for terminating the early pregnancy. Medical type of abortion is a non-surgical or non-invasive way to end your unplanned pregnancy. The success rate of complete abortion is 98%. Mifepristone medication is used to manage the endometriosis and uterus cancer. You can easily purchase MTP kit or Abortion pill online without any prescription.You can terminate your unplanned pregnancy at home with MTP kit.
MTP kit has created a surprise in their life through which they can end their accidental pregnancy by keeping it personal.
Various categories of abortion
- Medical technique of abortion-In this type of abortion MTP kit or Abortion pills are used to terminate the pregnancy. It is a non-surgical or non-invasive type of abortion. It is very effective and chose by many ladies.
- Surgical technique of abortion-It is done by the removal of the fetus and placenta from the mother’s uterus. Surgical abortion is a vacuum aspiration and dilatation method.
What is MTP kit?
MTP kit is a collection of two main medicaments such as Mifepristone and Misoprostol. MTP kit mainly involves 5 tablets, 1 tablet of Mifepristone and 4 tablets of Misoprostol. Mifepristone is the synthetic form of Anti-progesterone hormone that terminates the supply of progesterone hormones. Mifepristone medication blocks the activity of progesterone hormones and it reduces the level of progesterone hormone in the female body. Progesterone plays a significant role in sustain or continue the pregnancy in females. Misoprostol is a prostaglandin analogue and it helps in the contraction of the uterine walls.
Mode of administration of MTP kit
MTP kit is to be taken in two phases. Firstly, you should take 1 tablet of Mifepristone. Mifepristone tablet is to be taken as orally and with a full glass of water. After three days, you have to take the 4 tablets of Misoprostol. The method of administration of the Misoprostol is taken as orally or vaginally. After 14 days, you should visit your nearest clinic for the ultrasound to confirm the whole termination of pregnancy.
Main precautions should be taken while using MTP kit
- Don’t utilize MTP kit, if you are hypersensitive to Mifepristone and Misoprostol.
- MTP kit is inadvisable in the case of ectopic pregnancy.
- If you are not assured about your pregnancy, don’t take MTP kit.
- Don’tutilize MTP kit, if you are having any type of blood disorder such as anemia and leukemia.
- Don’t take MTP kit, if you are already on steroid therapy.
- If the lady is suffering from any sexually transmitted disease (STD’s), consume MTP kit with some caution.
- Don’t take alcohol along with MTP kit.
- MTP kit is inadvisable in the case of inherited porphyria.
If you actually want painless, uncomplicated, private and secure abortion, you can try MTP kit. You can easily buy MTP kit, RU-486, Abortion pill or generic Mifepristone and Misoprostol from our well famous drug store.